Medical Marijuana Program - New Jersey
Dragonfly Health's Medical Marijuana Program Procedures
Book An Appointment
Schedule an appointment to see a medical marijuana provider in the state of New Jersey. If you have your medical records for your condition that qualifies your for the program we will get them before your appointment with the provider. If you need help please fill out the medical records request form or we can send you one at the time of booking so we can obtain your records before your appointment.
You can call us, text us, email, or use our chat feature to book your appointment with our providers today.
Consult With Provider
You’ll have your medical consultation with your providers in one of our three locations, Turnersville, Vineland, or Princeton. Where they will gather your vitals, review your medical records if you have them and determine the next course of action. You will also be asked for a urine drug test either performed that day in the office, sent to a major lab or provided by a recent office visit in the last 30 days. Evaluations can run longer so please plan accordingly.
With our extensive educational class, you will learn about the Medical Marijuana program in New Jersey including how the dispensary’s work, NJ Laws, Patient access and rights, locations, types of cannabis, various delivery methods, and how to register with the state of NJ for your card. The class is provided either online or in the office and will prepare you for your next steps into the program.
Final Determination and Registry
The provider will go over your medical records, information, answer questions or concerns, any lab work ordered, and make a final determination to issue your APS (Addenting Practioner Statement) to join the Medical Marijuana program.
Once you have your APS you will have the ability to register with the state of New Jersey for your card. If you have a hard time doing so we can assist you with that for a small fee.
- Intractable Skeletal Muscular Spasticity
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscular Dystrophy
- lupus and CRPS
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s Disease
- Seizure Disorder; Epilepsy
- Terminal Illness
- Opiate Use Disorder
- Tourette Syndrome
- Chronic Pain (fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis)
New Patients & Transfers
NEED HELP WITH PAPERWORK?
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED FOR A CARD
- Valid NJ Identification (NJ Driver’s License or State ID Card)
- Recent Utility Bill with your current address (can be a cell phone bill), or 3 recent months of bank statements, or Property Tax postcard, or signed lease.
- A photo with a white background (cropped like a passport)
- Your recent Attending Practitioner Statement (APS)
- For discount from the state: DD-214 Form, SSD, SSI, Medicare Card, over 65 years of age, SNAP, NJ Medicaid Card